As a follow-up of the Comenius meeting in Guadeloupe we have started this blog. We are part of a large “Comenius Family” whose members are Policka in Czech Republic, Neustadt in Germany, Bergen in Norway, Mikkeli in Finland, Tanum in Sweden, Pointe Noire in Guadaloupe-France, and our sister town, Salerno in Italy. The The main aim of this project is to really make our students part of a European Classroom through the use ICT-tools. In this way borders and distances disappear and communication becomes easier and more immediate. This blog is a new challenge and we are ready for it.

sabato 20 giugno 2009

Thank you for the unforgettable moments....

My experience in Sweden was very instructive, I saw new traditions, new people, another world, based on the full respect for nature. Another thing that struck me was your hospitality, the way you accepted and treated me as a member of your family. Your musical taste is high; almost every family has got a piano or a musical instrument. We also listened to a lot of good music together, and I immediately realized how you like it. I think everybody should visit this beautiful country, and spend good time like me. I want to thank Olivia and her family that gave me unforgettable moments.
A big, big hug from Pietro

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento