As a follow-up of the Comenius meeting in Guadeloupe we have started this blog. We are part of a large “Comenius Family” whose members are Policka in Czech Republic, Neustadt in Germany, Bergen in Norway, Mikkeli in Finland, Tanum in Sweden, Pointe Noire in Guadaloupe-France, and our sister town, Salerno in Italy. The The main aim of this project is to really make our students part of a European Classroom through the use ICT-tools. In this way borders and distances disappear and communication becomes easier and more immediate. This blog is a new challenge and we are ready for it.

venerdì 12 giugno 2009

Back from Tanum......


Hello everybody!!! I'm Stefania, the Italian girl. I want to thank all of you for this wonderful experience, because it was very beautiful and instructive in many ways. In Sweden I brushed up my English and I opened up my mind as I learned many things about your word that is so different from mine. You have different culture, different food and very different weather too!! But I like it! In Tanum I ate a moose and I think it tastes very good! But here in Italy I've never seen any moose. So I also want to thank Nathalie and her family for their great hospitality, I had a very good time and I met many funny and nice people! Bye bye from Stefania

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento