As a follow-up of the Comenius meeting in Guadeloupe we have started this blog. We are part of a large “Comenius Family” whose members are Policka in Czech Republic, Neustadt in Germany, Bergen in Norway, Mikkeli in Finland, Tanum in Sweden, Pointe Noire in Guadaloupe-France, and our sister town, Salerno in Italy. The The main aim of this project is to really make our students part of a European Classroom through the use ICT-tools. In this way borders and distances disappear and communication becomes easier and more immediate. This blog is a new challenge and we are ready for it.

venerdì 10 luglio 2009

I miss all of it !!!

It's a bit late, but my heart is still there! With this meeting the Comenius project is over; it has seen the participation of eight schools from seven different countries: Finland, Norway, Czech Republic, Germany and Italy (both Salerno and Trieste) Guadeloupe and Sweden.
Tanum, a small city in the south of Sweden surrounded by nature hosted us last May.
During the time I spent there I could learn a lot, especially on the culture of this country. I met new people and made new friends, I learned to get in touch with new people, and the importance of English, the official language of the Comenius project; in fact during my stay with my host family I only spoke English all the time.
I had a fantastic time during those seven days and I miss it, I miss all of it, the sea, nature, the moose (that Stefania misanderstood for a mouse) but in particular I miss my guest Therese and her family, that during this period considered me as a daughter.
I hope to come back early.

Martina

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento